I WILL perform the following services as needed:
- Assist/Set up and complete AKC on-line Show Management System for regular conformation shows, 4-6 Month Puppy Competition, Sweepstakes, and Parade of Champions, Judge approvals, entry fees.
- Create spreadsheet for AKC deadline dates.
- Produce digital premium list, judging program, emailed entry confirmations and show catalog with color advertisements using Microsoft Word (.docx) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf). Include current Board/Committee members, entry fees and classes offered.
- Utilize latest AKC rules, point schedule and registration fees.
- Utilize provided electronic mailing list for wide distribution.
- Create/manage On-Line Entry Form for online completion of entries. Create drop-down selection of classes, etc.
- Receive and review all entries from on-line form. Enter data from postal delivery into Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx).
- Receive, design, create and proof all catalog advertisements including receiving digital photographs (.jpg, .png) or printer scan and re-size mailed photographs.
- Order show supplies and ribbons from Rau Ribbon Dept.
- Create and partially fill in Judging Covers. Create and partially fill in Judging Sheets with class assignments and entry numbers.
- Create spreadsheet for accounting purposes including: actual entries and fees received by class, actual fees due to AKC.
- If hired to be ‘Day Of Show’ onsite Secretary, will perform all duties of record keeping for AKC (Show Report) and mail to AKC within deadlines.
I WILL NOT perform tasks that are normally done by Club Show Committee Chairman/Members:
- Club will secure hotel for show site and negotiate services and contract.
- Club will obtain permission from Parent Club Secretary and AKC to hold shows.
- Club will create judging contracts and obtain signed copies of acceptance.
- Club will produce ad copy and publicize shows in magazines and/or any other methods of advertisements.
- Club will provide ring equipment and set-up and tear-down show ring and any other requirements for show site layout.
- Club will solicit show requests (including any lunch, grooming, catalog ads, or donations) and provide set-up and marking.